Vietnam Embassy in San Juan - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in San Juan
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Visitors from San Juan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Caracas, Venezuela for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas (887.8 km)|
|Address||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone||+58 212 6357 402(Dial +58 when calling from San Juan)|
|Current time in San Juan||Sunday Dec 10, 2023 13:02 PM ( 0.5 hour ahead of Caracas, Venezuela)|
How to get from San Juan to the embassy in Caracas
How to apply
Puerto Ricans nationals and foreign visitors living in San Juan, Puerto Rico can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from San Juan, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Puerto Ricans passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee 47 USD
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 07:30 AM, local San Juan time on 20 December 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in San Juan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from San Juan, Puerto Rico (Average flight time between San Juan and Vietnam is 25 hours, 54 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||12 USD||24 USD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||14 USD||26 USD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||20 USD||32 USD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||25 USD||37 USD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||90 USD||109 USD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||95 USD||114 USD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||110 USD||139 USD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||125 USD||154 USD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month).