How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Belgrade
Embassy of Vietnam in Belgrade
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Belgrade, Serbia. Visitors from Belgrade can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Budapest, Hungary for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest (316.3 km)|
|Address||Budapest, Thököly út 41, 1146 Hungary|
|Phone||+361 342 5583 and +361 342 9922(Dial +36 when calling from Belgrade)|
|Current time in Belgrade||Wednesday Sep 29, 2021 01:26 AM None|
How to get from Belgrade to the embassy in Budapest
How to apply
Serbian nationals and foreign visitors living in Belgrade, Serbia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Budapest or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Belgrade, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Belgrade, Serbia (Average flight time between Belgrade and Vietnam is 13 hours, 23 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.