How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Poprad
Embassy of Vietnam in Poprad
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Poprad, Slovakia. Travellers from Poprad can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava (251.6 km)|
|Address||Dunajská 7114/15, 811 08 Bratislava - Staré Mesto-Staré Mesto, Slovakia|
|Phone||+421 2 5245 4263|
|Current time in Poprad||Monday Jan 18, 2021 21:01 PM|
How to get from Poprad to the embassy in Bratislava
How to apply
Slovak nationals and foreign visitors living in Poprad, Slovakia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Bratislava or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Poprad, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Poprad to Vietnam (Average flight time between Poprad and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 15 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.