Vietnam Embassy in Pretoria - Visa Information & how to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria - South Africa
|Address:||87 Brooks St, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0011, South Africa|
|Phone:||+27 12 362 8119 or +27 12 362 8118|
|Fax:||+27 12 362 8115|
|Office hours:||Monday- Friday: 8:45 am - 11:30 am|
How to apply
Travellers from Pretoria, South Africa can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Pretoria, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your South African passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 855 ZAR)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 13:30 PM, local Pretoria time on 12 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pretoria, South Africa, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for South African applicants or foreign travellers residing in Pretoria who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Pretoria, South Africa. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in ZAR)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||218.3 ZAR||436.7 ZAR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||254.7 ZAR||473.0 ZAR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||363.9 ZAR||582.2 ZAR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||454.8 ZAR||673.2 ZAR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||1637.5 ZAR||1983.1 ZAR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||1728.4 ZAR||2074.1 ZAR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||2001.3 ZAR||2529.0 ZAR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||2274.2 ZAR||2801.9 ZAR|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Rand, click here to see our latest price in USD.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Pretoria?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Pretoria?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Pretoria?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.