How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Pretoria
Embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria - South Africa
|Address:||87 Brooks St, Brooklyn, Pretoria, 0011, South Africa|
|Phone:||+27 12 362 8119 or +27 12 362 8118|
|Fax:||+27 12 362 8115|
|Office hours:||Monday- Friday: 8:45 am - 11:30 am|
How to apply
Travellers from Pretoria, South Africa can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Pretoria or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Pretoria, South Africa, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for South African applicants or foreign travellers residing in Pretoria who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Pretoria, South Africa. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in South Africa
- Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Durban, South Africa
- East London, South Africa
- George, South Africa
- Hoedspruit, South Africa
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Kimberley, South Africa
- Londolozi, South Africa
- Margate, South Africa
- Mmabatho, South Africa
- Nelspruit, South Africa
- Phalaborwa, South Africa
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
- Polokwane, South Africa
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Pretoria, South Africa
- Richards Bay, South Africa
- Sishen, South Africa
- Skukuza, South Africa
- Ulusaba, South Africa
- Umtata, South Africa
- Upington, South Africa
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Pretoria?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Pretoria?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Pretoria?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.