How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Uijeongbu
Embassy of Vietnam in Uijeongbu
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Uijeongbu, South Korea. Travellers from Uijeongbu can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Seoul for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Seoul (17.9 km)|
|Address||123 Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-230|
|Phone||+82 2 7205 124 or +82 2 7252 487|
|Current time in Uijeongbu||Wednesday Dec 08, 2021 04:17 AM|
How to get from Uijeongbu to the embassy in Seoul
How to apply
Korean nationals and foreign visitors living in Uijeongbu, South Korea can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Seoul or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Uijeongbu, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Uijeongbu to Vietnam (Average flight time between Uijeongbu and Vietnam is about 4 hours, 35 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.