How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Seoul
Embassy of Vietnam in Seoul - South Korea
|Address:||123 Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-230|
|Phone:||+82 2 7205 124 or +82 2 7252 487|
|Fax:||+82 2 7204 684 or +82 2 7392 064|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 09:00-17:30|
How to apply
Travellers from Seoul, South Korea can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Seoul or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Seoul, South Korea, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Korean applicants or foreign travellers residing in Seoul who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Seoul, South Korea. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Seoul?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Seoul?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Seoul?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.