How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Barcelona
Embassy of Vietnam in Barcelona
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Barcelona, Spain. Travellers from Barcelona can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Madrid for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid (502.2 km)|
|Address||Av. de Alfonso XIII, 54, 28016 Madrid, Spain|
|Phone||+34 915 10 2867|
|Current time in Barcelona||Wednesday Mar 22, 2023 14:13 PM|
How to get from Barcelona to the embassy in Madrid
How to apply
Spanish nationals and foreign visitors living in Barcelona, Spain can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Madrid or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Barcelona, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Barcelona to Vietnam (Average flight time between Barcelona and Vietnam is about 15 hours, 56 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.