How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Madrid
Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid - Spain
|Address:||Av. de Alfonso XIII, 54, 28016 Madrid, Spain|
|Phone:||+34 915 10 2867|
|Fax:||+34 914 15 7067|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 17:00 PM|
How to apply
Travellers from Madrid, Spain can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Madrid or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Madrid, Spain, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Spanish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Madrid who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Madrid, Spain. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.