How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Palma Del Rio
Embassy of Vietnam in Palma Del Rio
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Palma Del Rio, Spain. Travellers from Palma Del Rio can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Madrid for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid (336.4 km)|
|Address||Av. de Alfonso XIII, 54, 28016 Madrid, Spain|
|Phone||+34 915 10 2867|
|Current time in Palma Del Rio||Monday Jun 27, 2022 19:19 PM|
How to get from Palma Del Rio to the embassy in Madrid
How to apply
Spanish nationals and foreign visitors living in Palma Del Rio, Spain can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Madrid or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Palma Del Rio, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Palma Del Rio to Vietnam (Average flight time between Palma Del Rio and Vietnam is about 17 hours, 12 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.