Vietnam Embassy in Sweden - Visa Information & How to Apply
|Available Visas||Visa Requirements||Visa Information||Get This Visa|
|Business||Visa required||For business travelers holding Swedish passports who visit Vietnam for signing contacts, attending conferences or other business activities.||Get it as soon as|
|Tourist||Not required 15 days||For Swedish passport holders who visit Vietnam for tourism purposes.||Get it as soon as 13:30 - Friday - 13 October, 2023 ( 8 days 18 hours from now)|
|Work||Visa required||For Swedish nationals who intend to work in Vietnam.|
|Student||Visa required||For students from Sweden who plan to study in Vietnam.|
Embassies and Consulates of Vietnam in Sweden
Örby slottsväg 26, 125 71 Älvsjö, Sweden
+46 08 5562 1095 or +46 08 5562 1077 and +46 08 5562 1071
+46 08 5562 1080
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 11:30 and 14.00 - 16.00 (except public holidays) (Close now)
Time Right Now
Stockholm: Wednesday Oct 04, 2023 18:53 PM (Europe/Stockholm)
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Swedish passport holders or foreign passports living in Sweden can choose between 03 available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
To apply for an e-visa online from Sweden, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Swedish passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 498 SEK)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 13:30 PM, local Stockholm time on 13 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Sweden, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by air from Sweden. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in SEK)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||127.2 SEK||254.4 SEK|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||148.4 SEK||275.5 SEK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||212.0 SEK||339.1 SEK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||264.9 SEK||392.1 SEK|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||953.8 SEK||1155.2 SEK|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||1006.8 SEK||1208.2 SEK|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||1165.8 SEK||1473.1 SEK|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||1324.7 SEK||1632.1 SEK|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Swedish krona, click here to see our latest price in USD.
2023 Public Holiday Schedules in Sweden
To observe the public holidays of Vietnam and Sweden, the embassy/consulate offices may close on the following holidays of 2023.
|Vietnamese Women's Day||20 October 2023||Friday||15 days, 0 hours|
|Daylight Saving Time ends||29 October 2023||Sunday||24 days, 0 hours|
|Halloween||31 October 2023||Tuesday||26 days, 0 hours|
|All Saints' Eve||03 November 2023||Friday||29 days, 0 hours|
|All Saints' Day||04 November 2023||Saturday||30 days, 0 hours|
|Father's Day||12 November 2023||Sunday||38 days|
|First Advent Sunday||03 December 2023||Sunday||59 days|
|Second Advent Sunday||10 December 2023||Sunday||66 days|
|Third Advent Sunday||17 December 2023||Sunday||73 days|
|December Solstice||22 December 2023||Friday||78 days|