How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Stockholm
Embassy of Vietnam in Stockholm - Sweden
|Address:||Örby slottsväg 26, 125 71 Älvsjö, Sweden|
|Phone:||+46 08 5562 1095 or +46 08 5562 1077 and +46 08 5562 1071|
|Fax:||+46 08 5562 1080|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 11:30 and 14.00 - 16.00 (except public holidays)|
How to apply
Travellers from Stockholm, Sweden can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Stockholm or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Stockholm, Sweden, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Swedish applicants or foreign travellers residing in Stockholm who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Stockholm, Sweden. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Other locations in Sweden
- Arvidsjaur, Sweden
- Gallivare, Sweden
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Hagfors, Sweden
- Halmstad, Sweden
- Hemavan, Sweden
- Kalmar, Sweden
- Karlstad, Sweden
- Kiruna, Sweden
- Kramfors, Sweden
- Kristianstad, Sweden
- Linkoping, Sweden
- Lycksele Hedlunda, Sweden
- Malmo, Sweden
- Mora, Sweden
- Orebro, Sweden
- Ornskoldsvik, Sweden
- Östersund, Sweden
- Ronneby, Sweden
- Skelleftea, Sweden
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Sundsvall, Sweden
- Sveg, Sweden
- Torsby Fryklanda, Sweden
- Trollhattan, Sweden
- Umea, Sweden
- Vaxjo, Sweden
- Visby, Sweden
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Stockholm?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Stockholm?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Stockholm?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.