How to apply for a Vietnam visa in London
Embassy of Vietnam in London - United Kingdom
|Address:||Victoria Road 12-14, London W8-5rd, UK|
|Phone:||+44 20 7937 1912|
|Fax:||+44 20 7937 6108 or +44 20 7565 3853|
|Office hours:||Mon-Fri, except public holidays Consular section: 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM (Visas, passports, legalization) Chancery: 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM|
How to apply
Travellers from London, United Kingdom can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in London or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in London, United Kingdom, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for British applicants or foreign travellers residing in London who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from London, United Kingdom. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in London?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in London?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in London?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.