Vietnam Consulate in Santa Ana - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Santa Ana
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Santa Ana, United States. Travellers from Santa Ana can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in San Francisco for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in San Francisco (612.7 km)|
|Address||1700 California St, Suite 580 San Francisco, CA 94109|
|Phone||+1 415 9221 707 or +1 415 9221 577|
|Current time in Santa Ana||Wednesday Oct 04, 2023 10:22 AM|
How to get from Santa Ana to the embassy in San Francisco
How to apply
U.S nationals and foreign visitors living in Santa Ana, United States can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in San Francisco or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Santa Ana, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your U.S passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee 47 USD
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 04:30 AM, local Santa Ana time on 16 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Santa Ana, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Santa Ana to Vietnam (Average flight time between Santa Ana and Vietnam is about 20 hours, 38 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||12 USD||24 USD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||14 USD||26 USD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||20 USD||32 USD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||25 USD||37 USD|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||90 USD||109 USD|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||95 USD||114 USD|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||110 USD||139 USD|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||125 USD||154 USD|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month).