How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Montevideo
Embassy of Vietnam in Montevideo
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Montevideo, Uruguay. Visitors from Montevideo can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires, Argentina for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires (209.9 km)|
|Address||11 de Septiembre 1442, C1426BKP CABA, Argentina|
|Phone||+54 11 4783 1802(Dial +54 when calling from Montevideo)|
|Current time in Montevideo||Thursday May 13, 2021 16:18 PM None|
How to get from Montevideo to the embassy in Buenos Aires
How to apply
Uruguayan nationals and foreign visitors living in Montevideo, Uruguay can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Buenos Aires or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Montevideo, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Montevideo, Uruguay (Average flight time between Montevideo and Vietnam is 29 hours, 28 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.