How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Karshi
Embassy of Vietnam in Karshi
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Karshi, Uzbekistan. Travellers from Karshi can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent (410.4 km)|
|Address||100 Sharaf Rashidov Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan|
|Phone||+998 71 234 0393|
|Current time in Karshi||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 06:51 AM|
How to get from Karshi to the embassy in Tashkent
How to apply
Uzbek nationals and foreign visitors living in Karshi, Uzbekistan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Karshi, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Karshi to Vietnam (Average flight time between Karshi and Vietnam is about 7 hours, 9 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.