How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Navoiy
Embassy of Vietnam in Navoiy
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Navoiy, Uzbekistan. Travellers from Navoiy can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent (356.3 km)|
|Address||100 Sharaf Rashidov Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan|
|Phone||+998 71 234 0393|
|Current time in Navoiy||Thursday Dec 02, 2021 01:57 AM|
How to get from Navoiy to the embassy in Tashkent
How to apply
Uzbek nationals and foreign visitors living in Navoiy, Uzbekistan can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Tashkent or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Navoiy, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Navoiy to Vietnam (Average flight time between Navoiy and Vietnam is about 7 hours, 16 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.