How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bregenz
Embassy of Vietnam in Bregenz
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bregenz, Austria. Travellers from Bregenz can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Vienna for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna (497.2 km)|
|Address||Felix Mottl – Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria|
|Phone||+43 1 3680 755|
|Current time in Bregenz||Thursday Oct 17, 2019 10:11 AM|
How to get from Bregenz to the embassy in Vienna
How to apply
Austrian nationals and foreign visitors living in Bregenz, Austria can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Vienna or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bregenz, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Bregenz to Vietnam (Average flight time between Bregenz and Vietnam is about 14 hours, 35 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.