How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Vienna
Embassy of Vietnam in Vienna - Austria
|Address:||Felix Mottl – Strasse 20, 1190 Vienna, Austria|
|Phone:||+43 1 3680 755|
|Fax:||+43 1 3680 754|
|Office hours:||Monday - Thursday: 8.00 am - 12:00 and 13:00-17:00|
How to apply
Travellers from Vienna, Austria can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Vienna or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Vienna, Austria, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Austrian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Vienna who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Vienna, Austria. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.