How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Gent
Embassy of Vietnam in Gent
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Gent, Belgium. Travellers from Gent can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Brussels for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Brussels (53.1 km)|
|Address||Bld Géneral Jacques 1, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium|
|Phone||+32 2 379 2737|
|Current time in Gent||Thursday Oct 17, 2019 10:15 AM|
How to get from Gent to the embassy in Brussels
How to apply
Belgian nationals and foreign visitors living in Gent, Belgium can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Brussels or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Gent, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Gent to Vietnam (Average flight time between Gent and Vietnam is about 15 hours, 2 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.