How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Arhus
Embassy of Vietnam in Arhus
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Arhus, Denmark. Travellers from Arhus can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen (153.0 km)|
|Address||Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark|
|Phone||+45 39 18 26 29|
|Current time in Arhus||Thursday Oct 17, 2019 10:11 AM|
How to get from Arhus to the embassy in Copenhagen
How to apply
Danish nationals and foreign visitors living in Arhus, Denmark can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Copenhagen or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Arhus, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Arhus to Vietnam (Average flight time between Arhus and Vietnam is about 14 hours, 2 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.