How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Skopje
Embassy of Vietnam in Skopje
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Skopje, Macedonia. Visitors from Skopje can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Riyadh (598.2 km)|
|Address||As-Safah, Ar Rayyan, Riyadh 14211, Saudi Arabia|
|Phone||+966 1454 7887(Dial +966 when calling from Skopje)|
|Current time in Skopje||Monday Jan 18, 2021 22:06 PM ( 2.0 hours behind of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)|
How to get from Skopje to the embassy in Riyadh
How to apply
Macedonian nationals and foreign visitors living in Skopje, Macedonia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Riyadh or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Skopje, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Skopje, Macedonia (Average flight time between Skopje and Vietnam is 10 hours, 57 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.