Vietnam Embassy in Batu Pahat - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Batu Pahat
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Batu Pahat, Malaysia. Travellers from Batu Pahat can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur (199.5 km)|
|Address||No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+603 2148 4534|
|Current time in Batu Pahat||Thursday Oct 05, 2023 00:37 AM|
How to get from Batu Pahat to the embassy in Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
Malaysian nationals and foreign visitors living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Batu Pahat, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Malaysian passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 217 MYR)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 19:30 PM, local Batu Pahat time on 13 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Batu Pahat, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Batu Pahat to Vietnam (Average flight time between Batu Pahat and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 34 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||55.4 MYR||110.7 MYR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||64.6 MYR||120.0 MYR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||92.3 MYR||147.6 MYR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||115.4 MYR||170.7 MYR|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||415.3 MYR||502.9 MYR|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||438.3 MYR||526.0 MYR|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||507.5 MYR||641.3 MYR|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||576.8 MYR||710.6 MYR|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Malaysian Ringgit, click here to see our latest price in USD.