How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Shah Alam
Embassy of Vietnam in Shah Alam
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Shah Alam, Malaysia. Travellers from Shah Alam can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur (22.1 km)|
|Address||No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kualar Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Phone||+603 2148 4534|
|Current time in Shah Alam||Thursday Jan 20, 2022 03:39 AM|
How to get from Shah Alam to the embassy in Kuala Lumpur
How to apply
Malaysian nationals and foreign visitors living in Shah Alam, Malaysia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Kuala Lumpur or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Shah Alam, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Shah Alam to Vietnam (Average flight time between Shah Alam and Vietnam is about 3 hours, 23 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.