How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Panama City
Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City - Panama
|Address:||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone:||+507 6990 3656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M ; 1:30 P.M – 5:00 P.M|
How to apply
Travellers from Panama City, Panama can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Panamanians applicants or foreign travellers residing in Panama City who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Panama City, Panama. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||24 days, 6 hours|
|Holy Friday||19 April 2019||Friday||28 days, 6 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||38 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||39 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||164 days|
|Separation Day||03 November 2019||Sunday||226 days|
|Flag Day||04 November 2019||Monday||227 days|
|Colon Day||05 November 2019||Tuesday||228 days|