How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Panama City
Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City - Panama
|Address:||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone:||+507 6990 3656|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M – 12:00 P.M ; 1:30 P.M – 5:00 P.M|
How to apply
Travellers from Panama City, Panama can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Panamanians applicants or foreign travellers residing in Panama City who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Panama City, Panama. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Panama City?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Panama City?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Panama City?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.