How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Rio Hato
Embassy of Vietnam in Rio Hato
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Rio Hato, Panama. Travellers from Rio Hato can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Panama City for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City (56.4 km)|
|Address||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone||+507 6990 3656|
|Current time in Rio Hato||Sunday Jun 26, 2022 02:20 AM|
How to get from Rio Hato to the embassy in Panama City
How to apply
Panamanians nationals and foreign visitors living in Rio Hato, Panama can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Rio Hato, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Rio Hato to Vietnam (Average flight time between Rio Hato and Vietnam is about 27 hours, 50 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.