How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Lublin
Embassy of Vietnam in Lublin
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Lublin, Poland. Travellers from Lublin can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw (146.4 km)|
|Address||Resorowa 36, 02-956 Warsaw, Poland|
|Phone||+48 22 651 60 98 / ext. 13|
|Current time in Lublin||Tuesday Oct 20, 2020 22:28 PM|
How to get from Lublin to the embassy in Warsaw
How to apply
Polish nationals and foreign visitors living in Lublin, Poland can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Warsaw or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Lublin, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Lublin to Vietnam (Average flight time between Lublin and Vietnam is about 12 hours, 55 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.