How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bucharest
Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest - Romania
|Address:||Strada C. A. Rosetti 35, Bucharest 030167, Romania|
|Phone:||+ 40 21 311 0334|
|Fax:||+40 21 312 1626|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Bucharest, Romania can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bucharest, Romania, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Romanian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bucharest who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bucharest, Romania. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|Orthodox Good Friday||26 April 2019||Friday||32 days|
|Orthodox Easter Day||28 April 2019||Sunday||34 days|
|Orthodox Easter Monday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Mother's Day||05 May 2019||Sunday||41 days|
|Father's Day||12 May 2019||Sunday||48 days|