How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Oradea
Embassy of Vietnam in Oradea
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Oradea, Romania. Travellers from Oradea can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest (434.0 km)|
|Address||Strada C. A. Rosetti 35, Bucharest 030167, Romania|
|Phone||+ 40 21 311 0334|
|Current time in Oradea||Monday Apr 12, 2021 05:52 AM|
How to get from Oradea to the embassy in Bucharest
How to apply
Romanian nationals and foreign visitors living in Oradea, Romania can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Bucharest or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Oradea, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Oradea to Vietnam (Average flight time between Oradea and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 7 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.