How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Ekaterinburg
Embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg - Russia
|Address:||22 Karla Libknesta Street Ekaterinburg, 620075 - RUSSIA|
|Phone:||+7 343 2530 280 and +7 343 2530 281 and +7 343 2530 2 83, +7 343 2530 284|
|Fax:||+7 343 2530282|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Ekaterinburg, Russia can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg, Russia, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Russian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Ekaterinburg who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Ekaterinburg, Russia. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Ekaterinburg
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||24 days, 6 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||38 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||39 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||40 days|
|Victory Day||09 May 2019||Thursday||48 days|
|National Day||12 June 2019||Wednesday||82 days|
|National Day||02 September 2019||Monday||164 days|
|Day of Unity||04 November 2019||Monday||227 days|
|Mother's Day||24 November 2019||Sunday||247 days|