How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Honiara
Embassy of Vietnam in Honiara
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Honiara, Solomon Islands. Visitors from Honiara can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Sydney (2860.3 km)|
|Address||205/203-233 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia|
|Phone||+61 02 9327 1912 or +61 02 9327 2539(Dial +61 when calling from Honiara)|
|Current time in Honiara||Saturday Apr 17, 2021 11:42 AM None|
How to get from Honiara to the embassy in Sydney
How to apply
Solomon Islander nationals and foreign visitors living in Honiara, Solomon Islands can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Sydney or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Honiara, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Honiara, Solomon Islands (Average flight time between Honiara and Vietnam is 11 hours, 20 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.