How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Dikwella
Embassy of Vietnam in Dikwella
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dikwella, Sri Lanka. Travellers from Dikwella can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Colombo for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Colombo (139.2 km)|
|Address||No. 30/5, Ward Place, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka|
|Phone||+94 11 2696 050|
|Current time in Dikwella||Thursday Oct 17, 2019 13:41 PM|
How to get from Dikwella to the embassy in Colombo
How to apply
Sri Lankan nationals and foreign visitors living in Dikwella, Sri Lanka can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Colombo or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dikwella, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Dikwella to Vietnam (Average flight time between Dikwella and Vietnam is about 5 hours, 18 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.