How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bern
Embassy of Vietnam in Bern - Switzerland
|Address:||Schlosslistrasse 26, 3008 Berne, Switzerland|
|Phone:||+41 31 3887 878, +41 31 3887 882|
|Fax:||+ 41 31 3887 879|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Bern, Switzerland can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Bern or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bern, Switzerland, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Swiss applicants or foreign travellers residing in Bern who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Bern, Switzerland. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Upcoming Holiday Schedules of Embassy of Vietnam in Bern
|NÃ¤felser Fahrt||04 April 2019||Thursday||10 days, 15 hours|
|Hung Kings' Temple Festival||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|SechselÃ¤uten||15 April 2019||Monday||21 days, 15 hours|
|Good Friday||19 April 2019||Friday||25 days, 15 hours|
|Easter Monday||22 April 2019||Monday||28 days, 15 hours|
|Reunification Day Holiday||29 April 2019||Monday||35 days|
|Reunification Day||30 April 2019||Tuesday||36 days|
|International Labor Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Labour Day||01 May 2019||Wednesday||37 days|
|Mother's Day||12 May 2019||Sunday||48 days|