Vietnam Embassy in Dan Khun Thot - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Dan Khun Thot
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dan Khun Thot, Thailand. Travellers from Dan Khun Thot can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen (176.4 km)|
|Address||159/12-13 Chata Phadung Rd, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen, Chang Wat Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand|
|Phone||+66 43 242 190|
|Current time in Dan Khun Thot||Friday Sep 22, 2023 07:37 AM|
How to get from Dan Khun Thot to the embassy in Khon Kaen
How to apply
Thai nationals and foreign visitors living in Dan Khun Thot, Thailand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Dan Khun Thot, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Thai passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 1628 THB)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 18:30 PM, local Dan Khun Thot time on 03 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Dan Khun Thot, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Dan Khun Thot to Vietnam (Average flight time between Dan Khun Thot and Vietnam is about 1 hours, 17 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||415.7 THB||831.4 THB|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||485.0 THB||900.7 THB|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||692.8 THB||1108.6 THB|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||866.1 THB||1281.8 THB|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||3117.8 THB||3776.0 THB|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||3291.0 THB||3949.2 THB|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||3810.7 THB||4815.3 THB|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||4330.3 THB||5334.9 THB|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Thailand Baht, click here to see our latest price in USD.