How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Khon Kaen
Embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen - Thailand
|Address:||159/12-13 Chata Phadung Rd, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen, Chang Wat Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand|
|Phone:||+66 43 242 190|
|Fax:||+66 43 241 154|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 12:00; 14:00 - 17:30 pm|
How to apply
Travellers from Khon Kaen, Thailand can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Khon Kaen, Thailand, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Thai applicants or foreign travellers residing in Khon Kaen who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Khon Kaen, Thailand. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Frequently asked questions, answered
1 - How do I make a visa appointment at the Vietnamese embassy/consulate in Khon Kaen?
2 - What time does the embassy open?
3 - How long does it take to get a visa in Khon Kaen?
4 - How much is a tourist visa in Khon Kaen?
E-visa: 25 USD for 1 month single entry.
Visa on arrival stamping fee: 25 USD for single entry and 50 USD for multiple entry.