Vietnam Embassy in Phibun Mangsahan - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Phibun Mangsahan
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Phibun Mangsahan, Thailand. Travellers from Phibun Mangsahan can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen (287.5 km)|
|Address||159/12-13 Chata Phadung Rd, Tambon Nai Mueang, Amphoe Mueang Khon Kaen, Chang Wat Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand|
|Phone||+66 43 242 190|
|Current time in Phibun Mangsahan||Tuesday Oct 03, 2023 07:17 AM|
How to get from Phibun Mangsahan to the embassy in Khon Kaen
How to apply
Thai nationals and foreign visitors living in Phibun Mangsahan, Thailand can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Khon Kaen or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Phibun Mangsahan, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Thai passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 1628 THB)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 18:30 PM, local Phibun Mangsahan time on 12 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Phibun Mangsahan, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Phibun Mangsahan to Vietnam (Average flight time between Phibun Mangsahan and Vietnam is about 1 hours, 4 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||415.7 THB||831.4 THB|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||485.0 THB||900.7 THB|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||692.8 THB||1108.6 THB|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||866.1 THB||1281.8 THB|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||3117.8 THB||3776.0 THB|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||3291.0 THB||3949.2 THB|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||3810.7 THB||4815.3 THB|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||4330.3 THB||5334.9 THB|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Thailand Baht, click here to see our latest price in USD.