How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Chernivtsi
Embassy of Vietnam in Chernivtsi
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Travellers from Chernivtsi can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Kyiv for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Kyiv (3110.3 km)|
|Address||51 Tovarna Str. 01103 Kiev, Ukraine, 01103|
|Phone||+380 44 284 5740|
|Current time in Chernivtsi||Saturday Nov 27, 2021 17:06 PM|
How to get from Chernivtsi to the embassy in Kyiv
How to apply
Ukrainian nationals and foreign visitors living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Kyiv or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Chernivtsi, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Chernivtsi to Vietnam (Average flight time between Chernivtsi and Vietnam is about 9 hours, 45 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.