How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Kyiv
Embassy of Vietnam in Kyiv - Ukraine
|Address:||51 Tovarna Str. 01103 Kiev, Ukraine, 01103|
|Phone:||+380 44 284 5740|
|Fax:||+380 44 284 5542|
|Office hours:||Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
How to apply
Travellers from Kyiv, Ukraine can apply for a visa for Vietnam in person at the embassy of Vietnam in Kyiv or apply for a pre-approved visa letter online to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Kyiv, Ukraine, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an easy and convenient way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Ukrainian applicants or foreign travellers residing in Kyiv who plan to arrive in Vietnam by air from Kyiv, Ukraine. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.