How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Barcelona
Embassy of Vietnam in Barcelona
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Barcelona, Venezuela. Travellers from Barcelona can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Caracas for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas (244.6 km)|
|Address||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone||+58 212 6357 402|
|Current time in Barcelona||Sunday Feb 05, 2023 07:50 AM|
How to get from Barcelona to the embassy in Caracas
How to apply
Venezuelan nationals and foreign visitors living in Barcelona, Venezuela can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Barcelona, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Barcelona to Vietnam (Average flight time between Barcelona and Vietnam is about 27 hours, 20 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.