Vietnam Embassy in Puerto Ordaz - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Puerto Ordaz
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela. Travellers from Puerto Ordaz can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Caracas for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas (517.0 km)|
|Address||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone||+58 212 6357 402|
|Current time in Puerto Ordaz||Sunday Dec 10, 2023 13:05 PM|
How to get from Puerto Ordaz to the embassy in Caracas
How to apply
Venezuelan nationals and foreign visitors living in Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Puerto Ordaz, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Venezuelan passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 149819550 VEF)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 07:30 AM, local Puerto Ordaz time on 20 December 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Puerto Ordaz, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Puerto Ordaz to Vietnam (Average flight time between Puerto Ordaz and Vietnam is about 27 hours, 33 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||38251800 VEF||76503600 VEF|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||44627100 VEF||82878900 VEF|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||63753000 VEF||102004800 VEF|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||79691250 VEF||117943050 VEF|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||286888500 VEF||347453850 VEF|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||302826750 VEF||363392100 VEF|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||350641500 VEF||443083350 VEF|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||398456250 VEF||490898100 VEF|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Bolivar, click here to see our latest price in USD.