How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Puerto Montt
Embassy of Vietnam in Puerto Montt
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Puerto Montt, Chile. Travellers from Puerto Montt can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Santiago for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago (917.3 km)|
|Address||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394|
|Current time in Puerto Montt||Thursday May 13, 2021 15:56 PM|
How to get from Puerto Montt to the embassy in Santiago
How to apply
Chilean nationals and foreign visitors living in Puerto Montt, Chile can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Puerto Montt, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Puerto Montt to Vietnam (Average flight time between Puerto Montt and Vietnam is about 29 hours, 33 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.