How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Punta Arenas
Embassy of Vietnam in Punta Arenas
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Punta Arenas, Chile. Travellers from Punta Arenas can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Santiago for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Santiago (2190.5 km)|
|Address||Eliodoro Yáñez 2897, Providencia, Santiago, Chile|
|Phone||+56 2 2316 1568, +56 2 232 1135 , +56 2 232 1394|
|Current time in Punta Arenas||Tuesday Dec 07, 2021 15:38 PM|
How to get from Punta Arenas to the embassy in Santiago
How to apply
Chilean nationals and foreign visitors living in Punta Arenas, Chile can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Santiago or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Punta Arenas, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Punta Arenas to Vietnam (Average flight time between Punta Arenas and Vietnam is about 27 hours, 23 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.