Vietnam Embassy in Barranquilla - Visa Information & How to apply
Embassy of Vietnam in Barranquilla
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Barranquilla, Colombia. Visitors from Barranquilla can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City (650.0 km)|
|Address||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone||+507 6990 3656(Dial +507 when calling from Barranquilla)|
|Current time in Barranquilla||Wednesday Oct 04, 2023 12:27 PM None|
How to get from Barranquilla to the embassy in Panama City
How to apply
Colombian nationals and foreign visitors living in Barranquilla, Colombia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for an e-visa online from Barranquilla, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Colombian passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 194423 COP)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 06:30 AM, local Barranquilla time on 16 October 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Barranquilla, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Barranquilla, Colombia (Average flight time between Barranquilla and Vietnam is 27 hours, 26 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||49640.0 COP||99280.0 COP|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||57913.3 COP||107553.3 COP|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||82733.3 COP||132373.3 COP|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||103416.7 COP||153056.7 COP|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||372300.0 COP||450896.7 COP|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||392983.4 COP||471580.0 COP|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||455033.4 COP||574996.7 COP|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||517083.4 COP||637046.7 COP|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Peso, click here to see our latest price in USD.