How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Manizales
Embassy of Vietnam in Manizales
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Manizales, Colombia. Visitors from Manizales can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Panama City, Panama for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Panama City (661.8 km)|
|Address||Local 3, Piso 10, Edificio Banco Atlantico, Calle 50 y 53, Panama|
|Phone||+507 6990 3656(Dial +507 when calling from Manizales)|
|Current time in Manizales||Thursday May 13, 2021 13:32 PM None|
How to get from Manizales to the embassy in Panama City
How to apply
Colombian nationals and foreign visitors living in Manizales, Colombia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Panama City or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Manizales, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Manizales, Colombia (Average flight time between Manizales and Vietnam is 28 hours, 31 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.