How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Bucaramanga
Embassy of Vietnam in Bucaramanga
There currently is NO embassy or consulate of Vietnam in Bucaramanga, Colombia. Visitors from Bucaramanga can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Caracas, Venezuela for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Caracas (781.6 km)|
|Address||6ta Avenida entre 8va y 9na Transversal, Quinta El Cigarral, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela|
|Phone||+58 212 6357 402(Dial +58 when calling from Bucaramanga)|
|Current time in Bucaramanga||Thursday May 13, 2021 15:30 PM ( 0.5 hour behind of Caracas, Venezuela)|
How to get from Bucaramanga to the embassy in Caracas
How to apply
Colombian nationals and foreign visitors living in Bucaramanga, Colombia can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Caracas or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Bucaramanga, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by Air from Bucaramanga, Colombia (Average flight time between Bucaramanga and Vietnam is 28 hours, 8 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.