Vietnam Embassy in Cuba - Visa Information & How to Apply
|Available Visas||Visa Requirements||Visa Information||Get This Visa|
|Business||Visa required||For business travelers holding Cuban passports who visit Vietnam for signing contacts, attending conferences or other business activities.||Get it as soon as|
|Tourist||Visa required||For Cuban passport holders who visit Vietnam for tourism purposes.||Get it as soon as 06:30 - Tuesday - 19 December, 2023 ( 8 days 19 hours from now)|
|Work||Visa required||For Cuban nationals who intend to work in Vietnam.|
|Student||Visa required||For students from Cuba who plan to study in Vietnam.|
Embassies and Consulates of Vietnam in Cuba
# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba
+53 7 2041 501
+53 7 2041 041
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (Close now)
Time Right Now
Havana: Sunday Dec 10, 2023 10:55 AM (America/Havana)
How to apply
Cuban passport holders or foreign passports living in Cuba can choose between 03 available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
To apply for an e-visa online from Cuba, please follow these steps:
- Access our online e-visa application form.
- Upload .jpg images of your Cuban passport data page and a 4x6cm photo.
- Make the payment for the e-Visa fee (47 USD ~ 1210 CUP)
- Wait 5-7 working days. The earliest possible would be 06:30 AM, local Havana time on 19 December 2023.
- Receive evisa by email or download it on our status page.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Cuba, the following documents are required:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for applicants who plan to arrive Vietnam by air from Cuba. The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.
Visa on arrival price (Price quoted in CUP)
|Visa Type||3 Working Days||1 Working Day|
|1 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||309 CUP||618 CUP|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||360.5 CUP||669.5 CUP|
|3 Month Single Entry (Tourist)||515 CUP||824 CUP|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Tourist)||643.8 CUP||952.8 CUP|
|1 Month Single Entry (Business)||2317.5 CUP||2806.8 CUP|
|1 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||2446.3 CUP||2935.5 CUP|
|3 Month Single Entry (Business)||2832.5 CUP||3579.3 CUP|
|3 Month Multiple Entry (Business)||3218.8 CUP||3965.5 CUP|
*Above price does NOT include stamping fee at Vietnam airport which is 25 USD for single entry (1 month/3 month) and 50 USD multiple entry (1 month/3 month). The price is quoted in Peso, click here to see our latest price in USD.
2023 Public Holiday Schedules in Cuba
To observe the public holidays of Vietnam and Cuba, the embassy/consulate offices may close on the following holidays of 2023.
|December Solstice||21 December 2023||Thursday||10 days, 1 hours|
|December Solstice||22 December 2023||Friday||11 days, 1 hours|
|Christmas Eve||24 December 2023||Sunday||13 days, 1 hours|
|Christmas Day||25 December 2023||Monday||14 days, 1 hours|
|International New Year's Eve||31 December 2023||Sunday||20 days, 1 hours|
|New Year's Eve||31 December 2023||Sunday||20 days, 1 hours|
|International New Year's Day||01 January 2024||Monday||21 days, 1 hours|
|Liberation Day||01 January 2024||Monday||21 days, 1 hours|
|New Year Day||02 January 2024||Tuesday||22 days, 1 hours|
|Epiphany||06 January 2024||Saturday||26 days, 1 hours|