How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Manzanillo
Embassy of Vietnam in Manzanillo
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Manzanillo, Cuba. Travellers from Manzanillo can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Havana for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Havana (634.7 km)|
|Address||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone||+53 7 2041 501|
|Current time in Manzanillo||Thursday Dec 08, 2022 04:19 AM|
How to get from Manzanillo to the embassy in Havana
How to apply
Cuban nationals and foreign visitors living in Manzanillo, Cuba can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Manzanillo, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Manzanillo to Vietnam (Average flight time between Manzanillo and Vietnam is about 25 hours, 42 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.