How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Cayo Largo Del Sur
Embassy of Vietnam in Cayo Largo Del Sur
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Cayo Largo Del Sur, Cuba. Travellers from Cayo Largo Del Sur can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Havana for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Havana (189.6 km)|
|Address||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone||+53 7 2041 501|
|Current time in Cayo Largo Del Sur||Monday Nov 28, 2022 20:42 PM|
How to get from Cayo Largo Del Sur to the embassy in Havana
How to apply
Cuban nationals and foreign visitors living in Cayo Largo Del Sur, Cuba can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Cayo Largo Del Sur, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Cayo Largo Del Sur to Vietnam (Average flight time between Cayo Largo Del Sur and Vietnam is about 25 hours, 21 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.