How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Nueva Gerona
Embassy of Vietnam in Nueva Gerona
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nueva Gerona, Cuba. Travellers from Nueva Gerona can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Havana for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Havana (147.5 km)|
|Address||# 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa., La Habana, Cuba|
|Phone||+53 7 2041 501|
|Current time in Nueva Gerona||Tuesday Sep 28, 2021 19:31 PM|
How to get from Nueva Gerona to the embassy in Havana
How to apply
Cuban nationals and foreign visitors living in Nueva Gerona, Cuba can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Havana or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nueva Gerona, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Nueva Gerona to Vietnam (Average flight time between Nueva Gerona and Vietnam is about 25 hours, 17 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.