How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Ceske Budejovice
Embassy of Vietnam in Ceske Budejovice
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic. Travellers from Ceske Budejovice can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Prague for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Prague (121.1 km)|
|Address||Plzenská 214/2578 150 00 Praha 5 Czech Republic|
|Phone||+420 257 211 540 and +420 257 211 791|
|Current time in Ceske Budejovice||Monday Apr 06, 2020 03:29 AM|
How to get from Ceske Budejovice to the embassy in Prague
How to apply
Czechs nationals and foreign visitors living in Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Prague or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Ceske Budejovice, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Ceske Budejovice to Vietnam (Average flight time between Ceske Budejovice and Vietnam is about 13 hours, 57 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.