How to apply for a Vietnam visa in Plzen
Embassy of Vietnam in Plzen
There is NO embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Plzen, Czech Republic. Travellers from Plzen can contact the nearest embassy of Vietnam in Prague for visa information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Prague (80.7 km)|
|Address||Plzenská 214/2578 150 00 Praha 5 Czech Republic|
|Phone||+420 257 211 540 and +420 257 211 791|
|Current time in Plzen||Tuesday May 26, 2020 16:22 PM|
How to get from Plzen to the embassy in Prague
How to apply
Czechs nationals and foreign visitors living in Plzen, Czech Republic can choose between applying for a visa through the embassy of Vietnam in Prague or applying online for an approval letter to pick up the visa on arrival.
To apply for a visa at the embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Plzen, the following documents are REQUIRED:
- Valid passport for at least 06 months prior to your planned entry date (Travel documents or temporary passports may not be accepted)
- Application form (Click here to download)
- 02 recently taken passport sized photos (4*6cm)
- Visa application fees
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain a visa for Vietnam for those who fly from Plzen to Vietnam (Average flight time between Plzen and Vietnam is about 14 hours, 2 minutes). The process involves 4 simple steps:
- Submit an online form for the approval letter.
- Receive the approval letter by Email in 2 working days.
- Prepare photos, entry/exit form, stamping fee and the approval letter
- Arrive at Vietnam airport, present all documents above to get the visa stamped on passport.